Monday, July 2, 2012

Shop for Convertibles Car Seat

The Car Seat Store

Shop for infant seats, convertibles, boosters, and more.

01++Britax Boulevard 70 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

02++Britax Marathon 70 Convertible Car Seat, Waverly

03++Evenflo Tribute 5 Convertible Car Seat, Saturn

04++Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

05++Britax Advocate 70 CS Click and Safe Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

06++Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite 3 in 1 Convertible Car Seat, Lamont

07++Britax Boulevard 70 Convertible Car Seat, Aztec

08++Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat, Silverlake

09++Britax Advocate 70 CS Click and Safe Convertible Car Seat, Opus Gray

10++Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Serene

11++Britax Advocate 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Zebra

12++Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat, Cuddle

13++Britax Marathon 70 Convertible Car Seat, Cowmooflage

14++Britax Marathon 70 Convertible Car Seat, Chili Pepper

15++Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat, Blue Opal

16++Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Blueprint

17++Britax Marathon 70 Convertible Car Seat, Azalea

18++Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Sophia

20++Britax Marathon 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

21++Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat, Storm

22++RECARO Proride Convertible Car Seat, Blaze

23++Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat, Shadow

24++Evenflo Tribute 5 Convertible Car Seat, Ella

25++Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Biscotti

26++Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat, Jette

27++Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat, Black

28++Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Coda

29++Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Rane

30++Britax Roundabout 55 Convertible Car Seat, Gumdrop

31++Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, Cowmooflage

32++Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat Graphica

33++Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat, Raspberry Rose

34++RECARO Prosport Combination Car Seat, Blaze

35++Safety 1st OnSide Air Protect Convertible Car Seat, Bedrock Black

36++Diono RadianR100 Convertible Car Seat, Stone

37++Diono RadianR120 Convertible Car Seat, Storm

38++Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All in One Car Seat, Levi

39++RECARO Prosport Combination Car Seat, Sable

40++Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Cobalt

41++Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Sonata

42++Britax Marathon 70 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

42++Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat, Nitron

43++RECARO Proride Convertible Car Seat, Riley

44++The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, Navy/Gray

45++Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat, Misty

46++RECARO Proride Convertible Car Seat, Aspen

47++Britax Boulevard 70 Convertible Car Seat, Zebra

48++Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Plum

49++The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, Black/Green

50++Britax Marathon 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat, Cowmooflage

51++Evenflo Triumph 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, Burkhardt

52++Combi Cocorro Lightweight Convertible Car Seat, Chestnut

53++Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat, Zara

54++Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Car Seat, Envy

55++Safety 1st Summit Car Seat, Victorian Lace

56++Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Rugby

57++Diono RadianR120 Convertible Car Seat, Shadow

58++Britax Advocate 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat, Serene

59++Evenflo Titan Elite Espresso Convertible Car Seat

60++Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Protect Convertible Car Seat, Silver Leaf


Expert Review:

Best Car Seats for Safety (Safest Car Seats)

Full review provided by Bestcovery.com

The SafeCell technology Britax brings to the table with their car seats puts the Britax Marathon 70 at the top of the list for the best rear-facing car seat on the market. Its easy to install LATCH system means just about anyone can get the seat in a vehicle safely and securely. The seat is rear-facing until your toddler reaches 40 pounds, which is one of the highest limits currently available.

+ Pros: Sturdy; Easy to Adjust; Safe; Comfortable; Easy to install; Lightweight; Stylish; Easy to Clean

+ Cons: Expensive

*** We bought this carseat for our daughter after a lot of research. I am impressed with the safety ratings and it is very comfortable for our child. She is very tall for her age and she fits really nicely.

*** So sturdy and safe. Love it for grand daughter. A little heavy for grandma to carry and install, but kids had no problem. I can put up with weight as safety is number one!

*** Pros: Comfortable; Easy to Adjust; Easy to install; Easy to Clean; Safe
This car seat is great. I would recommend to my friend too, I was searching so many car seat before I buy it and I think this is great. Easy to install and adjust it, one thing is it doesn't include the cup holder. It's suppose to have it then it become the best.

*** Pros: Certified for air travel; Super easy LATCH install

*** Cons: Expensive but worth it

Easy to install did this by myself in 10 minutes! The adjustable straps and height are such a relief, no more fumbling with the parts that could possibly make the carseat unsafe. Besides being #1 in safety, it is super comfortable for my picky little man making this the perfect car seat for me!!

*** This car seat is great. I am using it with my 9 month old boy and he loves to sit and sleep in this car seat! I was looking for a convertible car seat that had a comftorable recline. this is it. I also have the saftey 1st alpha omge elite and the recline on that model is a sad joke and an installation nightmare. The morathon only took about 5 mins to install, took me longer to take it out of the packaging and read the manual! I would def reccomend this car seat to all parents and will never buy another seat again!

*** Love this carseat. Just bought a 2nd one for our 2nd car. Excited to be able to use to for up to 70 pounds... with the highest safety standards. Super easy to install. Definitely recommend.

*** I bought this product for my son based on reviews that this seat helped babies with acid refulx. I guess it's helped, since he seems much more at ease and comfortable in it. I love that there is a little velcro on the belts to hold it in place when I am placing my son in it. I'm glad that I purchased this product. It's stylish, comfortable, and I know my son is safe at the end of it all.

*** Bought this for my 11 month old as he transitioned from his infant seat. I did alot of research because I wanted high safety ratings, comfortable, and could fit in my middle row of my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder (3 row seating). This fit the bill perfectly, plus the pattern is soooo cute! I get alot of compliments on it. I have it in the middle row behind the passenger seat and it leaves enough room for the front passenger to have enough leg room and be able to recline with the carseat in the backward facing position. I like the side impact protection but it is not so obstructive that he can still look out the window. He appears very comfortable and sleeps very nicely in it. I was amazed at how easy the install was, did it in one minute after I took it out of the box! I highly recommend this carseat!

**** This car seat is great! My son fits, he looks comfy. The only thing that I DO NOT like is the pad that sits behind his lower back and beside his thighs...it's flimsy and doesn't really hold shape well. I have a Britax Boulevard for my 3 yo and the pad behind her back is way better. It's firm enough to hold the straps back and out of the way while I load her into the seat!

*** I love this car seat! I originally bought the Boulevard 70 CS. I did not like it at all. The extra padding around the head area is really good to have but they are like "horse blinders" my son is 8 months and he didn't like it cause he couldn't see anything, just straight ahead, so I returned it and bought the Marathon 70. I bought one for my vehicle and loved it, so I bought a 2nd one for my husbands vehicle. It is heavy to move in and out to different cars that is why I wanted a a second one. It is sturdy, plenty of room for my son, and it is rated the best car seat in consumer reports. I hight recommend this. It is pricey, but if you shop around and find it cheaper at another website diapers.com will honor and match it and you can also find a 20% off coupon for first time orders and that will save you alot of money also, that is what I done! Installing it was hard because I have never done it before but once I figured it out, it is a piece of cake. Now when my 2nd one arrives I won't have to take it in and out anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment